Welcome to Saint Spyridon Greek Orthodox Church. Come worship with us and enjoy the beauty of Saint Spyridon, one of the finest examples of Byzantine style iconography and traditional interiors in the United States.
Upon entering an Orthodox church it is customary to light candles and offer prayers for one's personal needs or that of a family member or friend. We invite you to light a virtual candle here.
Orthros: 9:00 AM
Divine Liturgy: 10:00 AM
Complimentary Valet Parking
Join us for fellowship and coffee following the Divine Liturgy. If you are interested in sponsoring a Sunday coffee hour, please call the church office.
For your protection, our church is adhering to government laws & Archdiocese directions and protocols. When you enter the church:
- We will provide Hand Sanitizer.
* Visit our Facebook page for latest church bulletins and announcements.
* SCHOOL OF GREEK LANGUAGE AND CULTURE - Enrollment is open now ... click for more info
* SUNDAY SCHOOL - Enroll your children today ... click for more info
* STEWARDSHIP CAMPAIGN ... click for more info
* Archbishop Elpidophoros Launches Ukraine Relief Fund ... click for more info
Time of Illness - Artoklasia - House Blessing
* When a member of our Parish is ill and has been hospitalized or may be recuperating at home, the immediate family of the ill person should contact Father Gregory. It is beneficial to both the body and the soul when our priest prays for us when we are healthy or ill.
* To order Artoklasia and Kolyva (please give 1 week notice) or to request a house blessing, please contact the church office.
ST. SPYRIDON GREEK ORTHODOX CHURCH
124 Wadsworth Avenue
New York, NY 10033
Fr. Gregory Telemachos Stamkopoulos
Cell: (475) 689-8318
St. Spyridon Church relies on your support. We kindly ask you to consider mailing a donation or donating via the PayPal link below. Please help us to insure that our church will continue to thrive:
Spyridon the Wonderworker of Trymithous
Saints and Feasts Commemorated
Visit the Online Chapel for more daily readings, hymns, a monthly calendar of saints and feasts, and more.